How Will the B3 Data Center Migration Impact Trading in the Region?
Without feet on the ground, it can be difficult for non-Brazilian firms to get a full understanding of the regional markets. Especially ahead of the B3 data center migration, there are additional unknowns that will require advanced planning and local assistance to ensure uninterrupted trading.
Access Brazilian markets with ease leveraging a single provider for your entire trading infrastructure in the region. LiquidPath provides clients with a full service solution for outsourced trading infrastructure, including ultra low latency connectivity, proximity colocation, hosting, time synchronization services, hardware procurement, installation and maintenance and market data. While it can be difficult for non-Brazilian firms to source and install hardware in the region, LiquidPath clients gain access to our Brazil-based team with over 65 years combined experience in the region, providing local expertise through consulting services as well as strong relationships with the Exchange, data center providers and hardware suppliers to help communicate and/or expedite our clients needs.
Perseus has long maintained its status as the number one connectivity provider in Brazil for financial markets participants. With the lowest latency network routes into the region and a highly experienced team of local professionals, Perseus serves both local Brazilian and global clients trading on the B3 (formerly BVMF) Exchange.
- Ultra Low Latency Connectivity
- Direct Market Access and Market Data
- Exchange Colocation and Proximity Managed Hosting in Equinix SP3
- PrecisionSyncTM Time as a Service in SPA
- Hardware Procurement & Installation and PoP Management
- Last Mile Management
- 24x7x365 State-of-the-Art NOC Support
- Remote Hands and Local Consultancy
B3 Migration: What You Need to Know Now
In 2014 BVMF announced that it will consolidate from five data centers down to two and will be switching the primary and secondary data center functions by the end of 2017, impacting anyone colocated with and trading on the exchange. However, Perseus Brazil clients will not be at all impacted by this migration. We have been proactively working with our clients throughout the past year to put in place a connectivity model between the new data centers that would not impact their current, live trading connectivity.
Perseus clients will have access to the new Equinix SP3 data center, the closest proximity hosting center located directly adjacent to the matching engine’s new location, as well as multiple options for connectivity and colocation directly with the Exchange at B3-SPA.
Why Work with Perseus:
- Access Brazilian markets quickly and efficiently, with a single low-latency SLA for your entire trading technology infrastructure
- Ensure a smooth transition and uninterrupted trading during the B3 data center migration, as Perseus has already done the heavy lifting with the Exchange and local connectivity providers
- Gain access to support and services for the data center migration, including expedited hardware procurement and installation to meet any internal or market-driven timelines
- Connect with highly specialized, local experts to maintain a clear understanding of all migration requirements tailor your migration plan to meet your specific targets