Perseus Private Managed Services product portfolio offers companies the flexibility to manage their Application or Software stack, without the hassle of managing or maintaining hardware, network, infrastructure or utilities.
In today’s world of best practice outsourcing, it can be a challenge for firms to find the optimal balance of maintaining control while minimizing costs and resource allocation. There are lots of options for connectivity and colocation, where customers can control their operating system, but where they are also responsible for providing, monitoring, troubleshooting and maintaining the hardware. Alternatively, providers offer managed infrastructure reliant on vendor provided hardware and software, including the operating system or altogether shared compute resources. In this option customers don’t get the flexibility to truly control their application environment and tailor requirements to their specific business needs.
Perseus Private Managed Services portfolio offers companies the flexibility to manage their own software stack, without the responsibility of maintaining expensive hardware. Perseus Private Managed Services portfolio provides customers with a dedicated, stand-alone bare-metal server(s) while our team of expert engineers will handle the physical, on-site set up and hardware maintenance. Customers maintain ownership of proprietary applications and guarantee control over software compatibility as business needs change.
- Dedicated Stand-Alone Server(s)
- Perseus Global Network Access
- Data Center Private Space and Security
- Power Provided Via Redundant Power Supplies
- Seamless Integration with PrecisionSyncTM and Market Access Services
- 24x7x365 State-of-the-Art Network Operations Center (NOC) Support
- Hardware Replacement, Spares and Upgrades
- Global Remote Hardware Management
- Secure Client Access Globally
- Reduce added latency by deploying compute resources at the edge; Perseus offers colocation centers in proximity to all major financial centers across the globe
- Ensure network security by leveraging Infrastructure as a Service on dedicated hardware and connectivity, as opposed to shared cloud services
- Maintain ownership of proprietary applications and respond to changing business needs with full ownership over the software stack
- Save on additional cost and resources required to monitor and maintain hardware at all your sites across the globe